I and the Bully Proof Diva editorial staff are dedicated to bringing people in the workplace together so that they can become bolder, more brilliant, and bully proof, while helping their colleagues to do the same. We believe that creating safe and inspired places to work becomes a natural consequence. This inevitable outcome benefits employees in their personal and professional lives, which serves the productivity and profitability of every workplace.
When this occurs, employers and employees create a workplace culture where everyone is valued and respected. To that end, I would love to hear your questions and comments about enhancing your workplace experience.
I invite you to share your questions, stories and experiences of overcoming the various forms of workplace bullying, including:
- online harassment
- gossip around the water cooler
- being undermined in the office
- exclusion from meetings
- abusive comments
Your contributions can be shared in video, photos, and/or written comments.
As you share your journey to becoming a Bully Proof Diva on our blog, some guiding questions to consider are:
- Have you ever been in a job where you felt bullied? Did you stay? How did you handle being bullied?
- Do you ever catch yourself bullying in the workplace? How can we all work on ourselves to not be a bully in our daily lives?
- Do you believe bullying behaviors can be changed? Are workplace bullies the same people who were schoolyard bullies?
- Do you want to share your story to inspire or help others? Do you need support in your current situation?